Introduce Yourself

Started by DAD, Feb 12, 2015, 01:57 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Marlon36

Thanks for the welcome DAD!

bungle

yo fruity addicts :) just saying hello to you all whoever you may be,love this site i hope it will be my online home for some time to come... thanks dad for a great site :D

dandel2009

Hi my name is Daniel.. first off to all you creators out there including Dad.. that make these roms and layouts into playable machines on the pc. .awesome job guys..  and i want to say Thank you to Dad for having such resources available and approving my membership .. just been reading some of the forum rules and news.. i will try to post more often but still finding my way around the forum... 8)

DAD

Quote from: dandel2009 on Jul 12, 2017, 04:25 pmHi my name is Daniel.. first off to all you creators out there including Dad.. that make these roms and layouts into playable machines on the pc. .awesome job guys..  and i want to say Thank you to Dad for having such resources available and approving my membership .. just been reading some of the forum rules and news.. i will try to post more often but still finding my way around the forum... 8)
Nice post dandel2009, thanks.  Hope you enjoy the forum :)
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Go Up