The Hovel

Started by DAD, Jul 27, 2015, 10:26 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

stanmarsh14

Back then when FME was real!

I still chat to choppers to this day, in between his bouts of getting arseholed on cheap wine the poof ;)

niallquinn

I remember pre Hovel, and I don't mean the MSN forums or the old FM email mailing list, I mean Alex'es webpage which was called "Eye on The Isle Of Man".  This was where he first put up roms/layouts and version 5.9 (?) of MPU34 emu.

Happy days.

NQ.
FME is for life, not just for Christmas.

Daryl

I remember pre Hovel, and I don't mean the MSN forums or the old FM email mailing list, I mean Alex'es webpage which was called "Eye on The Isle Of Man".  This was where he first put up roms/layouts and version 5.9 (?) of MPU34 emu.

Happy days.

NQ.

Didn't he release JPeMu2 on there as well - with the restrictions removed as his final shot before closing the Hovel?

I'm sure he did - but, like I am - it's a little foggy! ;) lol
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

niallquinn

Happy days.

NQ.

Didn't he release JPeMu2 on there as well - with the restrictions removed as his final shot before closing the Hovel?

I'm sure he did - but, like I am - it's a little foggy! ;) lol
foggy?

Weren't you in Last of the Summer Wine?

:)

NQ.
FME is for life, not just for Christmas.

Go Up