Re: Project Amber 2 Updates - Grrr

Started by altharic, Aug 19, 2015, 12:20 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

altharic

Quote from: Geddy on Aug 22, 2015, 10:16 amI'll be polite Alth,  how about shutting the fuck up so proper conversation about emulation and the chance of getting some progress in the scene might happen.  It's got beyond a joke and your trolling Guitar and this board is petty and tiresome.  Thanks.

Does this have anything to do with our Facebook disagreement about unions i think it does.....

Geddy

Quote from: altharic on Aug 22, 2015, 10:49 amDoes this have anything to do with our Facebook disagreement about unions i think it does.....

You would because you can't see the bigger picture.  I'm fed up of the trolling here, on FB and in the FB group.  It's all the same complaining about stuff for the sake of it, rather sad and depressing.  It's not productive and does not lead to a good environment for this scene to move forward at whatever pace it does.


Guitar

Is there an ignore button I can use?

Slasher

Quote from: Guitar on Aug 22, 2015, 11:54 amIs there an ignore button I can use?
this would be a great shout. I'm fed up of coming to this forum, seeing a new post here and thinking it's an update when it's just a prick slagging everyone and everything off

altharic

Quote from: Geddy on Aug 22, 2015, 10:57 am
Quote from: altharic on Aug 22, 2015, 10:49 amDoes this have anything to do with our Facebook disagreement about unions i think it does.....

You would because you can't see the bigger picture.  I'm fed up of the trolling here, on FB and in the FB group.  It's all the same complaining about stuff for the sake of it, rather sad and depressing.  It's not productive and does not lead to a good environment for this scene to move forward at whatever pace it does.

You just broke irony with that statement when its been posted by the person that actively pursued tutton for years and still does.

Also "unprofessional" to punish me for things done on another site (you have been critical of this in the past)

Fucking hell irony has taken a kicking today

altharic

Quote from: Slasher on Aug 22, 2015, 08:29 pm
Quote from: Guitar on Aug 22, 2015, 11:54 amIs there an ignore button I can use?
would be a great shout. I'm fed up of coming to this forum, seeing a new post here and thinking it's an update when it's just a prick slagging everyone and everything off

There is an always has been an ignore function in smf are you not an admin on another site using it if so worrying.

Slasher

Aug 23, 2015, 09:26 am #21 Last Edit: Aug 23, 2015, 09:35 am by Slasher
No, I am not. I can't find the ignore feature on here either.

To be honest I don't even know why you're here. You're always looking for a fight with someone.

DAD

Quote from: Slasher on Aug 23, 2015, 09:26 amNo, I am not. I can't find the ignore feature on here either.

To be honest I don't even know why you're here. You're always looking for a fight with someone.
To add someone to your ignore list, click on the arrow next to your username at the very top left of the site and choose 'Ignore people'.  Type in their username and click 'Add'.  Job Done :)
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Slasher

Excellent, sorted. Fucking waste of space

Geddy

Quote from: altharic on Aug 23, 2015, 12:48 amYou just broke irony with that statement when its been posted by the person that actively pursued tutton for years and still does.

Also "unprofessional" to punish me for things done on another site (you have been critical of this in the past)

Fucking hell irony has taken a kicking today

I 'argued' with Tutton for spoiling the scene.  Same as what you are doing now.  So sorry NO irony at all.  'Still pursues Tutton', you got evidence of that to back it up or just more lies?  Was it not you who recently posted a picture in the FB group having a dig at him? I believe it was. 
In fact the half dozen times the word 'TUTTON' is mentioned in the Facebook group was by you on every occasion. So who is keeping the candle burning then?

I have not punished you for stuff you have done on another site.  I removed you from the FB group because you would post here your garbage then go back to FB bragging you have 'kicked some shit' or 'shit stirred' etc etc.  TBH at the moment if I had my way you'd be gone from here too.  People are fed up with your attitude, 99% of all your posts are negative, inciting and generally not helpful to moving the scene forward in a manner the majority would like.

Now I like others would like to get back to what little 'scene' we have left without having to wade through arguments to see if Guitar has made any progress.  I think I speak for the rest of the Admin and members in requesting the snide comments, negative remarks and general shit stirring to stop or further action will be considered.  Yes all members might not see eye to eye and I'm as guilty as most for not agreeing with how Guitar is doing X or Y at a given point but alth nothing you post is helpful.  Thank you.

Go Up