You can't keep an old dog down...

Started by Daryl, Dec 01, 2014, 09:37 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Daryl

Hi all...

...I couldn't resist not coming back to DAD's - how could I ;)

I promise I won't be so active as I used to be, but as I always found 'The Dark Side' of FME irresistible here and always at home, I felt that with a clean start being made with the reopening of the site, I couldn't see any harm in signing up once more, if only for old times' sake.

I think a lot within FME will find that some of the pressure will be off now that once again there is another site that can take the burden of all FME... and I hope that Fruit Emu survives and continues in whatever new path it takes. I won't EVER be joining back up there but I will stay here, even if it is only to browse and reminisce some good old times.

Good luck Andy and staff with the new updated site... I hope it stays for a long while to come. :)

Daryl x
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

Geddy

Who the hell activated this account? 

Hehe.... welcome mate, enjoy your stay!

DAD

Hi all...

...I couldn't resist not coming back to DAD's - how could I ;)

I promise I won't be so active as I used to be, but as I always found 'The Dark Side' of FME irresistible here and always at home, I felt that with a clean start being made with the reopening of the site, I couldn't see any harm in signing up once more, if only for old times' sake.

I think a lot within FME will find that some of the pressure will be off now that once again there is another site that can take the burden of all FME... and I hope that Fruit Emu survives and continues in whatever new path it takes. I won't EVER be joining back up there but I will stay here, even if it is only to browse and reminisce some good old times.

Good luck Andy and staff with the new updated site... I hope it stays for a long while to come. :)

Daryl x

.....and you are?

Welcome back Daryl mate, great to see you here lol :)
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

andy-1

Welcome back Daryl

damo0666

Hi there mate

Daryl

Welcome back Daryl
It doesn't feel like I've been gone anywhere just lately Andy to be honest... but thanks for the welcome back lad ;)
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

Go Up